Your Nav Bar Here

8/19/2010

Things Are Happening!

D.H. and I are moving back East!!!

(How's that for subtlety?)

My darling hubby was offered a job in southwestern Pennsylvania, he accepted (after much deliberation and sleepless nights), and now everything is in motion for us to move across the country.

It's all happening very fast, and I'm SO excited!  I will miss my family and friends, and Cafe Rio, and our cute little house....and that is about it.  :)  D.H. and I both work until the end of next week, and then we're packing up and taking off, so when everything goes smoothly we'll be in PA by Labor Day.  Whew! 


For those who are here, we will miss you!  And for those of you back East, we're coming home!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I will miss you! I just found a concert buddy and now you're leaving me! Well, another place in the states I need to visit.

jaesi said...

what!!! Thats it, are you coming through NE? I will do whatever it takes to meet you at a pitstop/lunch date/anything! You are welcome to stay the night here!

PA is a big possibility for Pauls job too. Now that you are moving there- it ups the ante....:)

CONGRATS on getting out of the bubble ;)

Kristi said...

Congrats Tonya, it sounds like you are very excited. I have to admit when I saw "big news" on facebook, I thought you might be prego, lol. Good luck with your move, Utah will miss you. :)

Kaysie Lee said...

I am going to miss you like crazy! I know I didn't get to see you a lot, but I was comforted to know that the other half of my brain was only three hours away from me. What will I do with it clear in PA! And you will be gone so quickly, too!
That being said I know you are very excited so I am thrilled that you get to move back east.