Your Nav Bar Here

6/30/2010

Dear Universe,

Hi!  It's Tonya.  Just checking in.  Things are going great for the most part, thanks for that.  But I need a new job asap.  One in which I can use both my management and my pharmacy educations, that has daytime hours and few-to-no weekend shifts.  I also need good benefits - FSA, 401k with a good company match, tuition reimbursement, at least 4 weeks of vacation, and professional organization membership reimbursement.  A company that respects and values employees would be great as well, since the absence of those qualities is what leads me to find a new job in the first place.  Thanks again for everything!

Love,
Tonya

2 comments:

Emma said...

Yeah, good luck with that.

kamcicle said...

"You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad. Feel the flow, workin' it."