Your Nav Bar Here

8/30/2009

Well, who can blame you, you've gotta lock that down...



D.H. and I officially got engaged on Friday night. It was appropriate because we ended up going to Geppetto's that night, a pizza place we went to on our first date. We even sat at the same table. When we came home and were getting ready for bed he knelt down next to the bed and said, "I love you more than anything, and I want to be with you always...will you be my wife?" I cried and laughed and we kissed and it was wonderful, and I've never been so happy!

The ring is perfect, we actually picked it out together when we were in St. Louis a couple months ago. I love it almost as much as I love him. :)




We will be getting married in Mexico on May 7, 2010. I can't wait!!

11 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Congrats, that is great. Glad you are so happy

jaesi said...

YES!!! YES! YES!
Congrat to you both.

LOVE your ring so much much much.

I need wedding details....

jaesi said...

scratch that....just saw the last sentence...I was to excited to comment.
And it only seems fitting that since our anniversary is on cinco de mayo and i am married to a wanna be mexican that we come! (can we? maybe?)

Emma said...

Woo Hoo !! I'm so happy for you dear. I was exhausted after work yesterday, but I will try to call you soon.

Cassie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! You two are so cute together. I'll definitely call you soon. Love you!!

Unknown said...

OMG. Congradulations!!! Mexico, huh? Don't get kidnapped down there!!!!!!!!

Kasha Farmer said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!! Congratulations. I almost cried when I saw this post.

Hillary said...

Sweet, simple and perfect. So happy for you!

Kristi said...

OH my heck, it is absolutely gorgeous!!! You deserve to be so happy! CONGRATULATIONS!! He is a very lucky guy!

Kaysie Lee said...

Wow! glad to see the close ups of the ring! I love it! and yes I cried when I read this. What a lovely evening!

George and Karyn said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you to find someone to be happy with.