Your Nav Bar Here

8/26/2009

I forgot about these...

I forgot these pictures were on my camera...thought I'd share.

Diana and me at her wedding. Yes, I've gotten chubby. ;)

Me and my honey. He's adorable.
Me, D, and Betharoonie


Also, I made this beautiful bruschetta tonight - with tomatoes, garlic, and basil from my garden!! All I had to buy was the bread. It was awesome. And delicious.

And in other news...I just saw a Simpson's episode that I've never seen before. I didn't think that would ever happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all... you are hot. Second of all, so is your boy. THIRDLY, you make the best food, and fourth, which episode was it? I too feel the same when/if I see episodes of the Simpsons i've never seen before!

Joshua said...

Indeed, great dress. =)
Ooh! FOOD! Love some of that - so cool that you got it all from your garden, too!