Your Nav Bar Here

11/01/2008

I can see Russia from my house!

I wasn't planning on doing anything for Halloween this year, but at work people dressed up and there was a party and a costume contest so Kami convinced me to dress up as Sarah Palin.  Or, more accurately, Tina Fey as Sarah Palin.  (It was easy since I already had everything I needed in my closet.)  It turned out pretty fantastic - my hair was absolutely amazing, like a helmet of pouf.  And at work I won Scariest Costume.  After work I went to Kami's sister and brother-in-law's house for dinner and a movie, and Sarah got rave reviews there as well.  All in all it was a lovely night.  Happy halloween!

6 comments:

jaesi said...

Im voting for you!
awesome.

Ashley said...

First off....I LOVE your dress. Second, your house looks so cute behind you, sure wish I could see more of it. Hint, hint, hint.

Joshua said...

Ahhhh! Scariest costume indeed! ;-)

Jillybobilly said...

you look fabulous. I am just sad I couldn't hear your impression too.
love you

Hillary said...

Hi Tonya!! I love your blog! I'm so glad to see how well you're doing. Shoot me an email sometime if you EVER get a free second, I would love to chat!

telekinekris said...

Hey! I'm in that picture! Woot!