Your Nav Bar Here

3/08/2008

My Friends Have the Cutest Kids!!!

I have come to this conclusion because it's absolutely true.  All of my friends' kids are just stinking adorable!  Don't believe me?  Check it out:



Julie and Jesse's little man, McClain



Kristi's two guys, Easton and Ian



Ashley and Eric's cutie pie, Abe (they have Hank, too, but I don't have any pictures of him!)



Paul and Jaesi's darlings, Leah and Asher

Not only are they the cutest kids around, they have the cutest names.  And there's even more to come!  Kaysie's little gal, Sophie, due in April; Paul and Jaesi's new bundle, baby Maya-due in just a couple of days...I'm going to go into cuteness overload if this keeps up.



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yipee! Tonya updated! And about all our cute kids too. You really know how to get on someones good side. It's sad that you don't have a picture of Hank. What kind of mother am I?

Welcome back to the world of blogging.

jaesi said...

TONYA UPDATED! heck ya!
but I already knew that....about the kiddies and all! I want to hear about you!
Love ya...and keep this up!

Cassie said...

I'm just as amazed as everyone!! Yay!! for a new post.

Kaysie Lee said...

Such cute kids. And to have my little sophie mentioned? What an honor. Love it!

Jesenia said...

Thanks for leaving a post, how are things going. Cute kids. Kristi's little boys are darling. Take Care

Tonya said...

I know, I know...it's just that my life is SO boring! I don't have anything to talk about. I work. On the days I don't work I am as lazy as possible. I could post that every day, but I think we might all get tired of it.

Kristi said...

I am so excited that you updated!! I haven't checked on you forever, as you can tell. Seeing as how I have stinkin' dial up :( I am so honored you mentioned my kids too!! You know I have never been to NY and I never really wanted too until I hear you talk about it, then it makes me want to go. Right now I am craving some warmth though, any place warmer than here sounds great to me!! Next time you are out this way, you will have to give me a call, we could have a girls night :) email me